You have selected a hotel that has been certified with the international Green Key ecolabel. We work actively with environmental and sustainability issues, including complying with the extensive criteria of the Green Key certification programme.
We are environmentally certified by Green Key
You have selected a hotel that has been certified with the international Green Key ecolabel. We work actively with environmental and sustainability issues, including complying with the extensive criteria of the Green Key certification programme. This way, you as a guest contribute to taking responsibility for the environment without compromising on your experience or comfort.
Green Key is awarded to accommodation facilities that comply with environmental and social sustainability criteria within several areas.
Here are some examples of our commitments:
- We use renewable electricity, energy-saving lighting and have adopted routines for the reduction of energy consumption related to heating and ventilation.
- We have taken measures to reduce water consumption.
- We sort and recycle waste generated at the hotel and by our guests
- We use ecolabelled washing and cleaning products.
- Our guests are offered vegetarian and organic options.
- The staff is involved in our sustainability efforts and receives annual training in the area.
- We work to constantly improve our efforts by setting annual goals.
Will you help us?
We hope you will help us reduce our environmental impact.
- Leave recyclable packaging and deposit-labelled bottles/packaging in the room and we will sort it for you.
- Place the door hanger on the exterior of the room door if you do not require the room to be cleaned every day.
- Sheets are changed after three nights. Let us know if you require sheets to be changed less often.
- Take shorter showers and use your towel for an extra day.
- Turn off lights, switch off electronics and unplug chargers from power sockets.
- Drink tap water instead of bottled water.
- Choose vegetarian and organic options in the restaurant.
- Travel with more environmentally friendly means of transport, such as by rail, bus or bicycle, or on foot.
Please feel free to offer suggestions about how we can improve our environmental impact. We value your opinion.
About Green Key
Green Key is an international ecolabel for the tourism industry and is represented in over 60 countries worldwide. The ecolabel is managed internationally by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE), which is supported by some of the world’s leading environmental and educational organisations such as UNEP, UNESCO and the World Tourism Organization.
Currently, there are over 160 Green Key-labelled facilities in Sweden. Green Key Sweden manages the ecolabel nationally. Green Key certification of facilities is granted and renewed by an independent body. All facilities are also checked through regular audits to ensure compliance.