New in 2019
We have entered partnership with Hamar Kulturhus (culture centre) regarding conferences. Hamar Kulturhus is very suitable for staging small as well as large concerts, performances and other events related to the arts and culture in addition to conferences.
The culture centre offers state-of-the-art venues with outstanding acoustics, great flexibility and superior equipment. In addition, producers and technicians are available with very high organising expertise who can assist with the staging of your event.
If you wish to arrange an event with many guests, the Kirsten Flagstad Hall is very suitable. The hall is the main venue of the cultural centre and an elegant, fully-fitted and flexible concert hall with a capacity of 486 seats in an amphitheatre layout and a standing audience of 900 with a plane floor setup.
If you wish to get close to the audience, Klubbscene Rolf Jacobsen is the perfect venue for small and intimate events. Klubbscene Rolf Jacobsen has a maximum capacity of 175 standing or 100 seated guests.
Multisal Pauline Hall is suitable for most kinds of events and is flexible with regards to technical solutions. The seated capacity of the hall is an audience of 184. Today, the hall is mainly used as a concert hall but can also be booked for conferences.
If you are seeking to host an open event, both Passasjen and Foajeen are well suited and are also flexible with regards to technical equipment and layout.
Please feel free to contact us for a tailor-made solution with conference and dining in Hamar's banqueting room.
We have partnered with Hai Smaksopplevelser for catering.
Photo: Mads Fredrik Christensen
- Is designed by "Tegnestuen Vandkunsten", Denmark
- was officially inaugurated on 14 March 2014
- Is 15,036m² in total size (130 m in length 30 m in width and 26.2 m in height)
- Has 3,700 m² glass surface, 1,300,000 kg reinforcement iron and 10,600 m³ concrete
- Accommodates 150 rooms, approx. 80 toilets and has 832 steps
- Has a total capacity of 2,800 persons
- Has placed great emphasis on giving the local cultural life good rehearsal facilities
- Has received honourable mention by Betongtavlen 2014 - a Norwegian honorary prize for concrete buildings
- Was nominated for the Government Buildings Prize 2014 /Statens byggeskikkpris 2014
- Houses a total of 26 cultural institutions