Stay safe at First Hotels
All our hotels are open, but always follow the local authorities' current guidelines and recommendations related to Covid-19. The safety of our guests and team members are of paramount priority for us.
Updated 8 December 2021
At all hotels, we’re still doing everything we can to ensure that you feel safe. Despite everything, our number one priority is the wellbeing of our guests and team members.
We follow all advice and recommendations from health and government officials, both nationally and globally.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- Increased cleaning of public areas and surfaces frequently touched by guests and team members.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, elevator control panels and credit card terminals.
- Additional stations of hand disinfection, and increased focus on the importance of good hand hygiene procedures for our team members.
- Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
In an effort to reduce the risk of contamination for our guests and team members the following services will be affected during your stay:
- Limited cleaning services for guests staying beyond one single night. Including change of linen and towels. Special rules will apply for guests, who stay longer periods in our hotel.
- Breakfast is served as usual.
We appreciate your kind understanding and hope soon to be able to return to our normal service levels.
- Tables, chairs and other surfaces are thoroughly cleaned both before and after conferences.
- Frequently used areas and surfaces are regularly cleaned during conferences. We are extra careful with items and surfaces that are touched often, e.g. technical equipment, coffee machines and door handles.
What can you do?
- Wash your hands frequently or use our dispensers with hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid handshakes and hugs
- Cough into a paper towel that you throw away. Then wash your hands.
- If you do not have a paper towel, cough in your elbow to prevent air droplets from spreading.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.