Important information about your membership!
First Hotels has been a member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) since 2010. During this period, all our members have been part of the DISCOVERY loyalty program in addition to being First Members. As of 1 January 2018, First Hotels will no longer be part of GHA.
What this means to you as a First Member:
- You retain your membership in both DISCOVERY and the First Member loyalty program, but they will be two separate memberships and programs.
- Until we launch our new loyalty program, you will retain the same membership number and be awarded the same membership level as today (Gold, Platinum and Black).
- You will continue to earn and redeem points, qualify for higher membership tiers, and enjoy First Member benefits at our hotels - just as before.
- If you stay at other GHA-member hotel chains, you will continue to receive DISCOVERY member benefits according to your tier level. Plus, your room nights will be credited to your DISCOVERY profile and membership status.
- Stays at a DISCOVERY hotel will not count towards your First Member account, only to your DISCOVERY membership, as well as stays at a First Hotel will not count towards your DISCOVERY membership.
- From 1 January, you cannot use Local Experiences at First Hotels. However, they are available at all other hotel within the GHA as long as they are valid.
We are working on brand new and exciting First Member content to be launched in the spring of 2018. Further information about what changes you as a valued customer can look forward to will be made available soon – and we’re convinced you’ll be very satisfied!
Book your reward stay now! Log into your First Member profile
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our First Member Support